Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Heart Sausage

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day for sausage. We headed to Elberta, AL to the sausage festival this morning. I don't really know why I took so long to go ready because, I promise you, it did not matter. It was so packed! There were a ton of booths and a lot of food. We had a really good time. They had live music and LAS loved that. She has really gotten into music lately. No favorites yet. Someone was blaring rap music in our parking lot the other day and she had a ball. Back to the sausage... I definitely recommend the festival if you are ever in the area. They do it twice a year. Make sure you go before 3 because, rumor is, they run out of the sausage pretty quick.

Yes, that is a trash can he is playing.

I am holding the true star of the show... a sausage dog. (Man, I am pale.)

I Love the Elberta Sausage Festival!

Lu waved at everyone she saw. The child has never met a stranger. Scary!

The traffic going to the festival!

Worn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. I'll take a Hot Italian with green peppers and onions with a little mustard. It's the best.


Gaa Gaa