Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
And now what you all have been waiting for. She may kill me for doing this, but the amount time she spends on the computer is non-existent. This is all out of love! Mema is such a fun grandmother and sport! (Sorry it is sideways, but it sure is worth it!)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
(I am thinking of copy writing the song, so don't get any ideas! Yes, I am saying it is time to change her diaper. Once she realized this there was no more dancing.)
We have gotten some great Christmas cards. I just love to see what everyone sends! I would love a cute something to display them, but the pantry door will have to do for now. I stop and look at them everytime I walk by. I love it!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Then Phillip thought that it would be fun for her to play with a frozen loaf of bread. She loved it. I wish you could have heard her squealing.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
We did find one thing that she liked...
Waiting in line with the crazy people. :)
Great Santa though!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
You are 9 months old and this is what you are doing:
* You have taken 3 steps.
* You have no fear.
* You love to see your daddy walk through the door!
* You got your 3rd tooth on Dec. 4 and are getting the 4th any day.
* You love to cuddle.
* You are pretty much done with baby food and are eating most of what we are eating.
* You love to eat and like everything!
* You love Cheerios.
* You love your teddy bears and give them hugs and kisses all of the time.
* You love to push your little car around the house.
* You sleep much better. Most of the time you sleep through the night. Thank you!
* You have had one ear infection.
* You go to music and gym classes once a week.
* You love music.
* You can clap, wave goodbye, and give a high five.
* You have been to two Auburn football games (not actually inside) and one Auburn basketball game.
* You still love bath time and are now in the big tub.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Thanksgiving Day: Beautiful tablePhillip?Nice leg. Are we at the fair?
Fun day with the family!