You are 9 months old and this is what you are doing:
* You have taken 3 steps.
* You have no fear.
* You love to see your daddy walk through the door!
* You got your 3rd tooth on Dec. 4 and are getting the 4th any day.
* You love to cuddle.
* You are pretty much done with baby food and are eating most of what we are eating.
* You love to eat and like everything!
* You love Cheerios.
* You love your teddy bears and give them hugs and kisses all of the time.
* You love to push your little car around the house.
* You sleep much better. Most of the time you sleep through the night. Thank you!
* You have had one ear infection.
* You go to music and gym classes once a week.
* You love music.
* You can clap, wave goodbye, and give a high five.
* You have been to two Auburn football games (not actually inside) and one Auburn basketball game.
* You still love bath time and are now in the big tub.