Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We're going Green

Well, at least with our food. We do our best on the other end. Today we tried green beans. I was prepared for some grimacing, but LAS amazed me again. She took those green beans down so fast I didn't know what to do. I really am not sure there is anything she won't eat. She even ate the rice cereal with dinner tonight. I guess she has to keep a full belly with all of the wiggling around she does. We also had a play date with Anderson today. You may remember that this was Lu's first dinner date and he, well, let's just say, wasn't really feeling the peas that night. She forgave him and they had a much better date today. He had puffs and she had green beans. Excellent choices! They had a great time playing together. It's a lot more fun now that they can sit up by themselves and we don't just lay them next to each other.
More Please!

Beans are messy and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That girl enjoy her food.


Gaa Gaa