Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Squash is Squashed

LAS has officially eaten her first vegetable; squash, and she loved it. Since my doctor was not very helpful in giving me a good schedule to go by I chose squash first. I think it is a good mixture between good and yucky veggies. She didn't even really make a funny face when she ate it. It must have tasted good to her from the get-go. We are going to try squash one more time tonight and then move on to green beans or avocado. I can't decide yet. So far so good. Now I just have to start incorporating it into our lunch time. Oh-we are also giving her a sippy cup to try and figure out. It also occupies her if I am taking a long time to get her stuff ready.
* I forgot to ad that we had our 6 months check up on Tuesdsay and everything looked great. She weighed 16 1/2 lbs. and is the 65th percentile. She is 27 1/2 inches long and is in the 80th percentile. That was a big jump from last check up. She also got two shots. She cried a little, but once daddy held her she did great. *



Waiting patiently.

Yum Yum!

Rice cereal is sad because she didn't want it.

Check out her video:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SO cute! With Savannah, I went by the book feeding her.....green vegetables first, then orange ones, then fruit and I gave her each one for 5 days to make sure she didn't have a reaction! With Cooper, I gave him things in any order I felt like and would give him something for a day or two and then figure he was fine with it! Poor second child! I am so proud of you making your baby food, too! Good luck with the feeding and sippy cup!

angie said...

Looks like she is going to be a good eater. Nice job making all her food. It looks like it was a bit of work but was made with lots of love. Love the pics and videos. Keep them coming.

Gaa Gaa