Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wild Thing

Today we went to story time at the library. The theme was "Where the Wild Things Are." We read a few books and sang songs. Then, we read "Where the Wild Things Are" and got a crown and got to stand by the boat that Max used. I wish I had a good picture Lucy sitting quietly listening to the story, but that just doesn't happen for us. She really likes to play hide and seek in the books. She did like the boat though. Keeping the balloon on the parachute was easier than keeping Lucy near by.
I know we have got to get rid of the paci, but if one more stranger tells me she doesn't need it I may strangle them. They are welcome to try and then spend the night with us. Standing by Max's boat. They did a great job with it!

6 comments:

kristen said...

I cannot believe you have strangers telling you that...the nerve. We got rid of Owen's right after she turned 2 and I thought that was much too early. (Really I know it's not but I was so not ready) Steve made me do it :(

M. Congleton said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog.
Ugh! So annoying with strangers give advice. You are exactly right..... Just strangle them!!

Lee and Suze said...

I love the new picture at the top too! I wish Nat would sit still for storytime. She'd rather run around like a screaming banshee and I'm tired of getting that 'look' from other moms.

Matt and Elizabeth said...

Fran -

I love the picture of Lucy at the top of your blog. So cute! And really unbelievable that people say stuff to you about her paci. If it makes you feel better, Ben turned 2 in October and still sleeps with his. Not a battle i'm interested in fighting right now!

Elizabeth (Brislin)

Becky said...

You're a seriously awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that picture at the top is just so adorable. I haven't seen you guys in so long. I think it's been since Lucy's birthday.
Looking forwarad to seeing you soon.

Ahe can't get any adorable !!!!!!!!!!!


Gaa Gaa