Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Warning: Long post with lots of pictures.
We have been in St. Mary's, GA visiting my parents for the week. They have a great neighborhood that has a nice pool and golf course, so we made a vacation out of it. Lu had a great time seeing Mimi, Pops, and Mema (my grandmother). We did so many fun things: like, put a baby pool on the back porch.

The adults enjoyed it, as well.

Saturday my best friend from high school, Gina, came and spent the weekend with us. That night the neighborhood had a steak dinner and movie by the pool. Sounds like a retirement community, but it's not. It was a lot of fun.

So cool with Pops.


They set up a movie screen and showed a movie. We didn't last too long, but enjoyed it while we were there.

Eating popcorn and taking in a movie with Pops.

Our Memorial Day parade. My mom would sing "It's A Grand Ole Flag" and Lu would march with the flags. If you could have been a fly on that wall.
Somebody loves Gina!

Happy Memorial Day. We cooked out and LAS wore here Memorial Day outfit from Momma M. She also found a new love for Mardi Gras beads. She was actually a little obsessed with them.


She loves to sit and this little doll chair was just her size. She carried it everywhere and loved to take a seat.
After dinner we went to get ice cream. I think that she liked it!



Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you guys. Looks like a great family week with loads of fun.

Gaa Gaa

Laura Jaquith said...

How fun. I love the flag story! I wish I could have seen that. I bet it was hilarious.