Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Which to choose?

I have been thinking about what LAS should be for Halloween for a while now. After a lot of looking I have come up with two options. What do you think? Vote for the costume that you think she should wear on the left. I know it is a little early, but I can't help myself. I think they are both cute. Please vote and I will let you know what the results are in a few weeks.

Little Lamb

Cute Giraffe

9 comments:

Laura Jaquith said...

I love the lamb. That's so funny because I want to dress Haley like a lamb too. I've been looking a lot lately and even tried to go to the local Halloween store that opens every year. However, it wasn't open yet :(. The lamb costume that I want is a little different, but I love yours too. She will be adorable no matter what. Won't it be fun? I can't wait to see your pics.

ml said...

Lamb!

SLS said...

She will be cute in either one but my vote is for the Giraffe!
I can't wait to see here all dressed up!!!

lg2006 said...

lamb!! baaaaaaa

M. Congleton said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lamb! How cute.

angie said...

Giraffe is adorable and different. I love it.

Lee and Suze said...

The lamb is adorable ... but I'm going with the giraffe. I'd be doing tall people a disservice if I didn't go with the giraffe.

Danielle Atkinson said...

OK, here's my idea...you and Suzanne pick a costume and dress Nat and LAS in it, then I'll put my girls in the other and Tristan(our 4 year old) can be Noah...now all we need is an Ark!

Jeanna said...

I like the giraffe, Fran. But let me give you one other suggestion. Last year, Clay's coworker's little girl was a peacock! It was the cutest baby costume I have ever seen. You should look into it!