Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

5 Months Old




Today LAS is 5 months old. We tried to go to church earlier, but she fell asleep on the way. I think she had some bad dreams last night, so I didn't want to wake her. Has that ever happened to any of you? So I got a biscuit from McDonald's. How horrible is that! It tasted great though. Phillip had to go into work today, so we met him for lunch. Now we are just listening to the thunder and taking it easy. Really avoiding cleaning. Don't tell.




Today you are 5 months old LAS. This is what you are doing:


~Rolling over from both sides


~Sleeping on your tummy at night


~Laughing a lot!


~Walking while holding mommy and daddy's hands


~Eating rice cereal for dinner


~Sleeping through the night (most of the time)


~Grabbing my hair and trying to eat it


~Reaching your hands up for us to pick you up


~Smiling when daddy gets home from work


~Sitting up with very little help


~Being very sweet

3 comments:

Laura Jaquith said...

First of all, I'm so glad you came over to blogspot so I can follow you guys. Secondly, Lucy is so adorable! Thirdly, Haley is doing a lot of that stuff too since she is almost 5 months too, but I laughed at the part about grabbing your hair and eating it. Haley does the exact same thing and while it hurts, it is so funny. She totally tries to put my whole head in her mouth. I don't know about you, but my hair is falling out like crazy and I joke that what doesn't fall out, she will pull out. Not to mention I walk around with wet hair most of the time. Oh well! Aren't the new developments so amazing and wonderful? Thank goodness for sweet, angelic girls.

lg2006 said...

Love that you started a blog! Hooray! I followed your other one but could not leave comments!
Hope you guys are well!

ml said...

LOVE IT!!! Lucy is getting so big and that dress is precious!