Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Weekend Already!

I don't know where this week has gone. I was a bad blogger and haven't posted this week. Thanks for voting for the costume, but I know that some of you haven't. Please do. Since I don't really know what happened to the week, I am just going to post some pictures of things we did. I think that I am exhausted because LAS has reverted to waking up several times a night and I don't know why. Phillip and I decided we must have a newborn again. Anyone else experience this? She was doing so well sleeping through the night. Trial and error I guess.


Had a milkshake at Huggin' Molly's in Abbeville.

Sat up in the grocery cart for the first time. Mmmm... Zatarain's

Wanted everyone to see her sitting up.

Grandaddy came by to see us on his way to Mobile.

We went to visit Mallory and Emory in Seagrove.

4 comments:

M. Congleton said...

I love the pic of Lucy sitting up in the grocery cart...she looks so proud of herself!

Lee and Suze said...

Natalie did the same thing with waking up in the middle of the night. There's a 'four-month wakeful period' that a lot of babies go through. LAS is older than that, but maybe she's got a 'five-month wakeful period' instead. Is she hungry or just fussing?

Laura Jaquith said...

Haley is doing the same thing. She was sleeping so well, and now it's back to the old days. Like the last poster, I've heard about the wakeful periods and she's definitely doing that. I hear that is corresponds to developmental periods, so since Lucy's sitting up, that may be why. It's worth it though for them to start doing new, fun stuff. Lucy is getting so big! I know you are loving it (but hating that time is going so fast too).

Unknown said...

Well I cant offer any advise on the sleeping through the night thing, but I have to say she looks pretty darn cute (especially in that outfit in the grocery store- where did you get that?? :)

She is so big! I am sad I havent seen her since June :(