Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Off to the Races

This weekend we went to Steeplechase in Calloway Gardens. It was kid free and a ton of fun! It was so nice to be with friends and have some adult time. Lucy stayed with her aunt and uncle in Auburn and had a blast. She did great! I hope that we can keep doing this throughout the years because we sure miss our friends! It was a LONG drive, but Lucy did great. We were all ready to get out of the car when we got home though. Good thing we only do it once a year, although it would totally be worth it to see everyone again.
The girls! Everyone had boots on, I mean everyone! (Not sure what my face is doing)

Bootie shot.
The guys! We missed you Stewart.

Me and my best girl! Miss her!!

1 comment:

M. Congleton said...

HOW MUCH fun! I am ready to go back..or at least hang out with everyone again.
I am going ot have to steal the pic of us!