Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Christmas Card Time!

Ok, so Christmas decorations are up in about every store you go to. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. One of my favorite things about the holidays is picking out the best card for our family and, of course, receiving them from all of our family and friends. I like to tape them up to a door where I can see them every day. I love to see the different designs and all of the adorable pictures that families take. It is so awesome to see the changes that happen throughout the year. So I have been looking at cards for probably a month now planning on what we would send to our loved ones. Shutterfly has some amazing options this year. There is something for everyone!

Here are some of my top choices for this year:
I have ordered from Shutterfly for years now and have always been very happy with the out come. Not only can you get your holiday cards from them, but it is a great place to look for some stocking stuffers. Last year I made an adorable calendar for our family, and I think it was one of the best gifts that we gave.

You can even turn some of your favorite pictures into wall art. The canvas pictures are awesome! The hardest part is choosing which picture you want to use.

If you are a blogger and you are interested in receiving 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, click on this link. Happy searching!

1 comment:

kristen said...

I just found your blog from Melanie's! Awesome. Looking forward to keeping up with sweet Lucy and all the Skippers. She is absolutely beautiful!