Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Livin' it up in the Big Easy

This weekend Phillip and I went to New Orleans to celebrate Amy Love's 30th birthday. We had a blast. I have never been so it was very exciting. I saw a lot of things I never really wanted to. We met up with a friend of mine from high school and his new wife. They gave us a quick tour and we had a great lunch. We then went down to Bourbon Street to meet the crew. It was awesome. Everyone had a great time and were pretty tired on Sunday. Let's just say we can't quite do it like we used to. We tried pretty hard though. LAS stayed at home with Phillip's parents, Momma M and Grandaddy. I think they had a great time. Phillip and I missed her, but it was nice to be just the two of us. We almost forgot what that was like. I really want to go back to NOLA and walk around a little more. I might have to avoid Bourbon Street next time.

Our hotel. It was just two blocks from Bourbon Street.

Bourbon Street before dark.


Hand grenades are dangerous!



Birthday girl!


Brunch at Brennan's and amazing bananas foster!


Now Lu has a new ride! A big girl seat. Thanks Momma M and Grandaddy.

2 comments:

Laura Jaquith said...

That looks like so much fun. I know you missed Lucy like crazy though! Can you believe it is time for the big carseats already? Where is the time going?

lg2006 said...

dang that does look fun! But I agree its hard to do it like we used to! ha