Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7 Months- plus some

LAS is officially 7 months old. I don't know why, but that sounds so much older than 6 months. Within the past few weeks she has learned so many new things. We were out of town on her actual 7 month birthday so I am a few days late. We went to a wedding for one of Phillip's childhood friends, Dave. It was a really relaxed affair and a lot of fun. He married a great girl, Jaime. Lu did not sleep so well in the hotel, but we managed. Now that we are home things seem to be getting back to normal. Our trip started on Thursday and we met our sister in law, Molly at Chic-fil-a in Auburn. Then on to Atlanta where we spent the night with Aunt Bess and Uncle Jason. Their house is so cute! We got there so late and I am sure they were exhausted the next morning! I could have kicked myself because I let them leave for work without taking a picture with them. Friday we went on to Greeneville, SC for the wedding. We met up with Momma M and Grandaddy there. They were so great to help us watch LAS and let Phillip and me enjoy the wedding. I don't know the last time it was just us. It was a lot of fun. We headed back Sunday and stopped in Auburn for lunch and to let the little one stretch her legs. My sorority was having an open house because they moved into a new dorm. It was gorgeous! Of course, no pictures. You need to see it for yourself. Not only was the chapter room great, the new dorms were unbelievable. Those students don't even know how lucky they are. The room are more like apartments. They have an open den area with two rooms and a bathroom off to each side. Everyone has their own bedroom door. It even has a full fridge and kitchen sick. Beautiful! It was a long trip, but so much fun. Lu did great in the car.
Monday we went to Gymboree class. It was so much fun for her. She crawled around and we sang songs. I can't wait to go back!

Aunt Molly and Daddy at Chic-fil-a


Not a fan of the cow. Molly wasn't either!

Since we didn't get a picture with Bess and Jason we took a picture at their house. Watching Mickey Mouse.

3 things I love about this picture.

1. Disposable bib! You must get them. 2. Travel Monkey chair. Awesome! 3. Lu

New Dorm



Pulled herself to standing when we got home.

Gymboree class!

LAS you are 7 months and this is what you are doing...


*CRAWLING!


*Trying to discover everything


*You have 2 teeth


*Pulling up on things to stand up


*Your crib is lowered all the way to the bottom level


*You are sleeping better during the night


*Attending Mother's Day Out once a week


*Loves to swing at the playground


*Eating all kinds of fruits and veggies- Loves avocado and bananas


*Trying to figure out how to drink out of a sippy cup


*Saying Momma, Dadda, Gaga, and a few other big sounds


*You talk a lot!

6 comments:

Susannah said...

Hey, what is Gymboree class, and where do you sign up for that! I would love to do that with Emma. Also, I cannot believe the dorms! They were crap holes when we were there! Gah!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Village. That's where I stay every time I go down to Auburn for the weekend. Were you a Kappa?

ml said...

Lulu is precious! I am dying to see the inside of those dorms. They have come a long way from Glenn Hall and no air conditioning!

Anonymous said...

Fran, How exciting it must be to see all the new things she can do everday. Make sue you enjoy every moment. She is just so precious!

Gaa Gaa

ps: So glad she is saying my name!

HA HA

Laura Jaquith said...

Those dorms sound amazing. I'm jealous, but at the same time, they need to experience so hard times to truly be able to enjoy it. That sounds way too cushy :). I love your monthly list of the things she's doing. To me, Lucy seems so advanced for her age with everything. I think she is going to be a smart, athletic type. Could you ask for more?

Allison & Stewart said...

Hey Fran--How cool that you got to see the dorms and the chapter room! They look so very nice! Lucy is absolutely adorable and has such cute facial expressions! We can't wait to see y'all again soon!

Love ya,
allison