Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stayed Put

Today we actually did not leave the house. It was a good thing because LAS did not want to take a nap. I think that I have just come to terms with the fact that she is not a consistent napper. She is sleeping through the night though. We are doing it almost everyday now. I guess you get some good with the bad. She has found that she can hold her toes and does it all day. She loves it. I think that rolling over from back to front is not far off. She really can do it if she wanted.Our complex had a pool party tonight. It was packed. The band was great and I won an emergency kit for my car in the drawing. LAS is doing better with the cereal. She seemed to kind of figure it out a little better tonight. I don't think that she liked the taste, but she didn't mind trying something new. I think she is a bit of a dare devil.
Loves her feet!!


Pool party at the apartment complex.


No comments: