Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

First Night Away

Today is our first overnight away from LAS. I cried as soon as I got in the car. I was just going to miss her sooo much. She was in good hands though. She had her Mamma M and Grandaddy with her (Phillip's parents). We met our awesome friends Hays and Meredith in Birmingham and drove up to see Laura Lou and Derrek get married. They got married at Guntersville State Park. If you have never been, you need to go. It is absolutely beautiful. Hard to believe it is in Alabama. We also got to see Jessica and Baby Georgia. Of course I didn't take pictures! I hate when I do that. Next time. They are the cutest! We had a great time. Laura Lou and Derrek are such a beautiful couple. Thanks for inviting us!
Lake Guntersville...Beautiful!

Top of the Groom's Cake. Yummy.

Meredith, Laura Lou, and Me

Happy 4th!

No comments: