Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Eating with a Spoon is Fun, I Promise

Well, the doctor gave the go ahead for LAS to try to eat some rice cereal. She gets to practice eating with a spoon. I thought that she might like it at first, but that was not the case. She screamed! We will keep trying. I also started going to stroller aerobics. We meet in the park and all of the exercises use the stroller in some way. We also sing to the babies as we are exercising, not easy. I met my friend Rachel there. She had been before, so she kind of let me know what to expect. It was hard, but fun. I will be there next time. LAS cried almost the whole time. I think she felt bad for me sweating and working hard!
Oooh! What is that?


Not too thrilled about the rice cereal!
Chillin' with Merritt.

This is how I felt too!

No comments: