Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th

We headed back from Guntersville today. We stopped and saw Mal and Bryan. Didn't take pictures again, but it was fun. We sure did miss little LAS when we were away. My first night to be able to sleep and of course I didn't. The Skipper's said she did great and they want to come back and watch her again. I guess she didn't keep them up too much :) Sounded like they had a great time and had a few adventures. She is a lucky little girl. Thanks for watching her and letting Phillip and I have some grown up time! When we got home we all walked down to the pool and let LAS test it out. She loved it. I think we have a swimmer. Swimming with Grandaddy.


With Momma M and Grandaddy.

No comments: