Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Play Date

Today a friend of mine from elementary school came over. She had twins in December. The girls all had a great time playing. LAS stayed awake from 11:30 until 4:30. There was way too much going on for her to sleep. We all played on the floor forever. It was a lot of fun. We all had to change outfits a couple of times due to some spit up. Good thing we were all prepared. I also made LAS a few headbands. What do you think? Too much? My friend Jessica also sent her this adorable blanket. She loves to play on it and look at all of the colors. I think she is going to be rolling onto her tummy before we know it, because she wants to see all of the shapes. Thanks Jess!
I love my new blanket. There is so much to see!

Playing with Aurora.


BK trying to give Lu kisses.

No comments: