Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Projects

If you haven't been to Hobby Lobby lately you need to go. All of their fall stuff is 40% off and Halloween is 30% off. I found some really cute little projects Lu and I can do at home. They had some great stuff. I got a few decorations and, of course, candy corn. That is one of my favorite things about fall. I think Lucy has taken after me too. When she woke up this morning she asked for some "corn". We had a good time making some things yesterday. The good thing is packages came with several, so it will last a while. I figured we are going to be stuck in the house for a while and we needed some things to do.


Here are some of the things I got for us to try...


We really liked putting the house together. I glued it on a big piece of paper so she could decorate around it. Now we can hang it up.



We painted masks.


Mom even made one. And we are a little early, but we can always share what we are thankful for. The package came with a lot of cards to fill out and stickers.

No comments: