Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Pinterest Project

I LOVE pinterest and all of the fun ideas you can do with your kids. We did a Halloween craft today. I figure I better do it before the baby comes or it probably won't happen. I have gotten a couple of ideas for her class treats on there too. Easy stuff to do and so cute! If you haven't checked it out, you need to.


Happy Halloween!


After we made her footprints, we waited for them to dry. Then we glued the moon, eyes, and mouth on. I think they turned out cute.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them. Just adorable!

Gaa Gaa

kristen said...

That is precious! You are such a good mama with these cute little crafts!