Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Special Visit

This weekend my mom (Mimi) and grandmother (Mema) stayed with Lu while we went to the wedding. She had a great time. My mom brought my old table and chairs and wooden ironing board from when I was little. She really learned to saying Mimi very well. She is so lucky to have such great grandparents!! We also went to swim lessons. She can get out of the pool all by herself. It is so amazing what they can do at this age. I was really happy with how they went.

We did put the grandmas to work when they were here. My mom helped make Lu a shower curtain for the bathroom at our new place and we also tried to get organized with our toys. The cubby hole shelf is from Target. Love it!

Climbing out of the pool all by herself!

Ironing on her very own ironing board. This is not a skill she learned from Mommy. It actually scares her a little. I feel her pain!

Playing with her great-grandmother, Mema.
Putting my mom to work! The shower curtain she made is sooo cute!

An attempt at making my living room look less like a play room and more like adults live here.

No comments: