Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ow-Sigh

Ow-sigh is Lu's way of saying outside. She loves to go outside, but it is dang hot. I caved today and we took baby for a walk. This was the first time we took a walk while she was not in her stroller. LAS did great! She loves her baby and stayed on the sidewalk with no problem. I was very proud of her. When we got back in we were a little sweaty and in need of some serious juice. We are ready for some cool air to come our way. I think we have a long wait for that!


Such a big girl! She is so good with her baby.

Trying to cool off with her juice. This is my table and chairs from when I was little. She is LOVING them. We like to have our snacks here, just wish we had more room for them!!

3 comments:

Bess said...

I love it!! Oh I miss the ow-sigh comments! Hope you guys are staying cool.

Unknown said...

I love the old table and chairs! :) Lucy is so cute walking her baby!

Laura Jaquith said...

She looks like such a big girl out walking. Haley loves to push her baby around in the stroller too. I love the picture where Lucy is ironing. So adorable.