Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here We Geaux...

Sorry I have been missing, but our family is making a big move. Sometime in August, and I say sometime because we don't have an exact date yet, we will be moving to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We have been back and forth a couple of times to try and figure the city out and find a place to live. Lu has been in Abbeville with Momma M and Grandaddy so Phillip and I could go house hunting. It has been very quiet around here. Needless to say, no Lu = boring! I probably will be eating my words in a few days.


We are pretty excited about all the things there are to do in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. We will really miss the friends that we have made here and hate the fact that we just keep getting further from our family and friends in Birmingham. It is going to be hard because we know absolutely no one, but we will manage. If you know peeps in Baton Rouge and want to share, let me know!




I didn't really take any pictures from our trip, but a couple of good things we did find while we were in BR this past weekend...

A crawfish quesadilla, only in Louisiana.

And probably the best margarita I have ever had. Guess we might need to find a babysitter first!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh neaux!!! ha, I am hilarious! :D

That is sad, I know you will miss your friends in FL and your life there. But, LA is fun and the food is rad. That crawfish quesadilla looks super good!

Laura Jaquith said...

I can't believe you guys are moving again. I wish it was here to Bham too. Hopefully one day. Lucy is getting so big and is still beautiful. Good luck with the move!!