Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Girl Time

Yesterday Lu and I pampered ourselves. We went and got her first mani/pedi. Really they just paint her nails, but it was so fun. She really wasn't sure she wanted to go, but I convinced her it would be great. She LOVED it! I really did it thinking this might help with the thumb sucking. One of the first things she said was that she wanted to quit sucking her thumb so she didn't mess up he pretty sparkly fingers. She also told me that the ladies were speaking Spanish. Well, I don't think it was Spanish. She tells everyone that she sees that she got her nails painted, stranger or not. It was a lot of fun. We'll see if it helps with the thumb.


Getting ready for the pampering!
 She watched very intently.
 Proud of her pretty nails.
 Finished product. We got the same color, but hers has sparkles.

No comments: