Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Busy Busy

We've been keeping pretty busy around here lately. The weather has been soooo beautiful and we have really been enjoying it. We have made a couple zoo trips and lots of outside time. The following post has a lot of pictures, but it was a busy week.
Being silly at our "picnic".
They love each other soooo much. It makes me happy! I hope it is like this for a long time!
Lu pushed Bubba (what she calls him) in his walker. Um, I got a little nervous several times, but his reaction below shows you that he was pretty happy with the speed.
I love to drive fast!
Going to the zoo. I got these matching outfits before he was born. I wish you could see a little better, but they are really cute!
We went to the Ponchatula Strawberry Festival. That is pretty much all I have to say about it. We probably won't go back. It was something fun to do on a Saturday.
The girls got to pet an alligator.
and a 7 week old horse. How cute is that thing?!?!
Me and Denise with the girls.
Today we went to the LSU baseball game. One of my former students plays for Alabama and I got to see him at the game. He was one of my favorites and I am so proud of him. Lucy thought it was pretty cool to meet a baseball player.
Of course we saw Mike!
and some one had Dippin Dots for the first time.
I think she liked them!

No comments: