Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter! What a wonderful day to celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. It is beautiful here and has been a wonderful day. The Easter Bunny visited the kids, despite some behavior that really should have caused him to take a detour. He ate all of the veggie sticks that we gave him. Lucy actually wrote her name at the bottom of the note. Not sure if you can tell, but this is really the first time she has done it. The bunny tried to keep it simple this time around and I am thinking it is totally the way to go. Band-aids and panties sure go a long way with a 3 year old. I was afraid that I would never get these kiddos up this morning. It never fails that when we need to be somewhere early, they are going to sleep late. Never when I want them too.

So, this was the scene about 30 minutes before we had to leave for church. We managed to make it in pretty good time.
Wow! The Easter Bunny came!

I put my puzzle together.
I'm just happy to sit here!
A quick family picture after lunch. Great day!

No comments: