Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Style Watch

The other night we were playing in Lu's room and she pulled out almost every swaddle blanket she has and wanted me to make her an outfit. I did my best and she ended up looking a bit like The Virgin Mary. It was cute. She also got out some old hats that were mine when I was little. Hopefully her fashion sense will improve with age. Ha!

3 comments:

Gina G said...

Love the NKOTB pose in the last picture!

ml said...

I like the pose and that she seems to be sagging in the last picture!! She looks like such a natural performer ;)

kristen said...

You better watch out...you might have a little Owen on your hands! Super cute!