Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Rural Life

This weekend we took a little trip back in time. We went to the Rural Life Museum, which shows you what life would have been like many years ago. They had a fall festival with people dressed in old costumes, animals, and food. I think that Lucy will appreciate it much more in a few years, but she enjoyed seeing some friends and, especially, the horse. She loves horses! It was fun to get out and see the history. They have done a really good job replicating the way life used to be. Lu had another Daddy attached weekend. She pretty much wants nothing to do with me when he is around. I think it makes his day. It was another great weekend in Southern Louisiana.
Her favorite, "Neighs."
She really loved the goats. Not so much when they got close to her though. I'll have to say that the baby goat was precious!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is so cool! I'm moving in with you guys so I can do all the fun stuff you do ;o)