Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We have gotten our use out of our tu-tu. We went trick or treating with our friends and Lucy really got into it. She loved watching all of the kids and saying trick or treat. The neighborhood we went to really gets into the spirit. It was a blast. Even Mommy and Daddy got dressed up! Mommy's costume was a little too difficult for the kids to understand, but the parents all seemed to like it. I wish I could say I came up with it on my own, but I stole the idea from a picture I saw. See if you can get it. Lucy did get a little confused at first. She would hand the candy back to the people when she got it. She gave one lady all of the candy out of her bag. She eventually got the hang of it.
The camper, ballerina, and formal apology.
Look what they gave me!

Dancing in the streets!

1 comment:

Lee and Suze said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love your costume!!!