Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Under the Weather

This past week Lu had a HORRIBLE stomach bug. We were very close to going to the ER for fluids, but luckily did not have to. There were many nights that I sat up staring at her because I was so afraid she was going to vomit in her sleep. It was pretty scary. We were trapped in our house all week and had to be creative with our entertainment. I am so glad this week is behind us! On Saturday we went to a birthday party for Sydney, who turned 4. It was at a pet store and Lu loved it. She squealed a lot. Then she had a date with her Daddy at Chic-fil-a princess night. It was so cute. So glad that she is feeling better. Poor thing has lost a lot of weight so now I have to beef her back up!
Lots of playing in baskets...
Lots of bubbles...
Lots of dress up...
Then it was birthday time...
Birthday girl.
Our first animal was a bearded dragon. He was a little scared, but Lu loved it!
She also loved the bunny.

and the puppy.
Then it was date night with Daddy. If you dressed like a princess you got a free kid's meal. To say that she loved the outfit would be an understatement. My mom saved my old dance costumes, so that is what she is wearing.
Yes, she carried her purse.
Bad lighting.

6 comments:

Laura Jaquith said...

She is too cute dressed up like a princess! I'm so glad she is feeling better. Being sick is NO fun, especially in the summer.

M. Congleton said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of her and the bunny!
Your chick-fil-a does a lot of activites! didn't you win a prize there one wild Friday night?????

Unknown said...

God bless that sweet baby! I hate she was so sick, but am glad that she feels better! She is such an adorable princess!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Poor Lu!! We have that same brown dress with the floral bottom!! Love it!!

Becky said...

I hope you feel better. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Babe, you do such a great job with this! I love all of it!

Love,
Phil