Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine Trip

This past weekend LAS and I took a trip to St. Mary's, GA to visit Mimi and Pops (my parents). Also, Mema (my grandmother) was there! We had a great time. We didn't do too much, just relaxed and had some great family time. Lu showed off a lot. She loved playing with the dogs, they didn't love it so much. She doesn't sleep that great in a pack and play, but made it all the way through the night one night. I was pumped! Mom helped me make a dress for Lu, well she really made it. It is really cute. Mom is great at that stuff.
Sitting in the birdcage with Pops!


Pops travels, so he collects the lotion from the Hampton Inns. Lu found his stash. If anyone every needs shampoo or moisturizer, just let me know.


She carried it around forever!


Loved climbing into her drum!

This is the dress we made. So cute!

2 comments:

Laura Jaquith said...

Looks like she had a great time. I LOVE that dress. Great job and I know she will look adorable in it.

ml said...

Dress is presh! Way to go! And yay to sweet Luce for sleeping in the Pack n Play!