I can not believe that in less than one month she is going to be a year old. Everyone tells you that the first year flies by, it's true. I feel like I was just in the hospital having her. I can't even start because I will cry. That is another thing I didn't think I would do. Lately I have been so nostalgic about Lu just thinking through this year. Wow! I love this crazy girl!
The other day she went into the laundry room and came out with this. Either it was a hint or she is taking after her mother, ha! (some of you may know about my horrible job my mom made me get when I was home from summer during college)
She really was trying to sweep. Is this a learned or innate behavior? She hasn't learned it from me! :)
LAS you are 11 months and this is what you are doing:
* You are climbing on everything.
* You talk a lot.
* You point out eyes, nose, and teeth.
* You have 5 teeth. The sixth one is almost there.
* You wear a size 3 diaper.
* You wear a size 4 shoe. Big Feet!
* You weigh about 18 lbs 12oz. A little on the small side.
* You have had two ear infections.
* You love your books and can point and call them "ook".
* You are not afraid of anything. Well, except loud noises. If I talk really loud it spooks you and you come running to me.
* You are a mommas girl right now, but still go running to Daddy when he gets home from work.
* You love to swing at the park.
* You have started to take your pacie out and throw it down when you get mad. Mommy doesn't love this. It is not very becoming of a young lady.
* You still love bath time.
* You are cutest and sweetest little girl I know!