Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

A LONG week

Sorry for the lack of posts. LAS had her first ear infection last week. It was one of the worst weeks we have had in a long time. Lack of sleep, cranky baby, and I don't make a good mix. Poor Phillip! Does anyone have any suggestions for a baby that doesn't sleep? We have tried about everything. I have just come to the realization that I don't have a sleeper. All I know is that one day it will be better. Until then, we just look forward to that day. She is still sweet as she can be. She also took her very first step last night. She did it two times. They were very wobbly and we aren't very close to walking, but she did step. Also, some of my friends from college were here for a 30th birthday celebration and I got to spend a lot of time with them. It was so great to have a little mini vacation. We had a blast. Thanks for including me guys!
I will be a better poster this week. Hopefully I can catch Lu walking on video!


This is how she fell asleep.

Playing with the Kleenex. Loving it!


Then she found the toilet paper.

We tried to get some pictures for the Christmas card.

DONE!



Happy Birthday Jeanna!

Watching the Auburn game. War Eagle!

Me, Ivy, and Kelly

Jeanna singing on the way home. Kelly was not impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the rough patch. Just remember it will get better. Can't wait to see avidoe of her taking a step. How exciting! That green dress is too cute!! Love it.

Gaa Gaa

Laura Jaquith said...

I'm so sorry to hear about her ear infection. I dread that day. I don't think I will be able to handle the sleeplessness either. Haley hates naps which is very frustrating. I'm lucky that she sleeps through the night, but she gets up around 6 and doesn't really nap well all day. I stay tired too. I feel your pain. Thank goodness they are so sweet otherwise. Love the Christmas pics she's beautiful. I can't believe she's stepping!! She is amazing.

Jeanna said...

Wow! Was I really singing? I am so glad we got to hang out with you.

Hope you are having a better week. That child may not sleep, but she is the sweetest thing ever!