Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

This has been the BEST day! This year I'm twice as blessed. It started off with breakfast in bed, followed by church, lunch, a walk on the levy, cupcakes, and cooking out. It couldn't have been any better. I am the luckiest girl around. Phillip made today so special and I can't wait to return the favor in a few weeks for Father's Day. I'm so proud and so happy!

 Lunch with the fam!
 Lu stretching with Dad before we walked on the levy.

 RWS enjoyed the view.
 Lu picked some flowers for me.
 Then we had cupcakes and she had a bottled Sprite. She is so silly.
 This guy wanted some of Dad's cupcake REALLY bad!
 This was my highlight. The two kids played outside together. He chased her around with his walker. It made my heart so happy
 Dad made some great burgers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great mothers day Fran. Hope you enjoyed it.

Gaa Gaa