Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3 Months Old



Look who's 3 months old! Hard to believe this little man has been in our lives for 3 months already. I've already forgotten what it was like before he was here. He loves to laugh and smile. Any time Lucy talks to him he starts smiling and is always looking toward her voice. When you get him out of the crib in the morning he gives you the biggest grin and just melts your heart. He is not a huge crier, which is a total 180 from Lu who cried constantly for about 6 months. I thank God for this daily. RWS sleeps in his crib now and most nights goes to bed at 8, wakes to eat at 3 and the gets up for the day between 7 and 8. Most days. I tried really hard to get him on a schedule early this time around. I definitely learned from Lu. It has made such a difference. He weighs about 13 lbs 7 oz. We go for our next check up in February. From the looks of it you would think he was big ol' boy, but he is right on track with 3 months clothing. He still nurses since he has a pretty bad tummy and I have had to cut out all dairy. Do you know how hard that is?!? When I stop nursing I plan to eat only cheesy products for a week.

3 comments:

kristen said...

He is so beautiful!! Aren't those smiles the SWEETEST?! I'm so sad we didn't get to see y'all over Christmas. Please let me know when y'all are coming this way again so we can meet up. We have 2 month shots Thursday...sad :( And that stinks about the dairy. You definitely need to cheese it up after you're done.

kristen said...

This is Kristen by the way. AC has a private blog and I can't figure out how to log her out and me in!

Anonymous said...

He is just so adorable !!!


Gaa Gaa