These pictures are probably my favorite thing in the nursery. I don't know if you can tell but they are a collage from magazines. I found them at a store where my parents live and they were a gift from my uncle. I love them and think we can use them for a long time. They are so cool and different.
A few things I would like to thank this unborn child for:
1. Skin tags. gross and they just keep popping up
2. PUPPS. Evidently a rash that appears on your belly in the last 4 weeks of pregnancy and it. is. miserable. Mostly happens when you are having a boy. Thanks.
3. Other skin thing-ies. Just weird things that grow on me now. Again, gross.
4. Stretch Marks on my Stomach. This stomach will never see the light of day again. Believe me, it is better for all of us.
5. Varicose Veins. Thought I dodged the bullet with Lucy. Nope.
6. Cankles. They better go down after his birth.
7. Lacking the ability to walk without saying "Oh" every time I take a step.
8. Loss of bladder control. Is it too early for Depends?
Even with all of these body altering changes, I can't wait to meet Reynolds. We are so BLESSED to have him. I pray he is healthy and strong. I would take the list above a million times over, even if I don't need a Halloween costume anymore. I will just be the gross old lady with mysterious growths.