Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Missing Baby

As far as the house goes, we are ready for LAS. We have put everything together. As far as me and Phillip, we are getting there. We can't wait to meet her and see her beautiful face for the first time. Doesn't look like it will be anytime soon though. I had another appointment yesterday and there is no action. LAS is just comfy in there. 37 weeks and nothing. We'll see next week.And look at her beautiful wreath. My awesome friend Meredith made this and we got it in the mail today. I love it. I can't wait to hang it on the door. She needs to start charging for these things. She also sent me a bag of goodies that is much appreciated. I love great friends!! We miss you guys. Her little MA is already sitting up by herself. I can't believe it.

Barkley knows something is up!

Brooke just watched from above.
We put together her swing and pac-n-play.

No comments: