Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Sorry I haven't put any pictures up lately. Not really feeling too photogenic right now. So today was another great day with Phillip. We got up and ate a great breakfast at a local diner.Then, we went to the job site where he worked and I helped and played on the internet. We love a good 3D movie so we went and saw Coraline. It was good. It may scare young children though. For dinner, ice cream. Now we are just going to take it easy.On Tuesday I will be 36 weeks. I go for the first doctor visit where she checks my cervix on Monday. I will let you know if there is any progress. Now I am just trying to get rid of a cold and get ready for LAS. We can't wait to see her!!











No comments: