Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Living Nativity/ Christmas Eve Night


This year our family was in the living nativity at our church. P and I were wise men and Lu was an angel. We felt so honored to be part of such an awesome story of our Lord's birth. The service was beautiful and even Meme and Pops were there to see, which made it extra special. This is such a special memory that we will hold dear for many years to come.


 Baby bro had to watch from the sidelines this year.


 So many places to play in a sanctuary.
 We were even in the paper. Front page on Christmas morning. We are famous!
 
We opened our one present before bed tonight. It's our tradition to get their pjs on Christmas Eve. This year they had some precious matching. I don't know how long I will be able to get away with matching, but I will be trying as long as I can!







No comments: