Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

11 Months

I feel like I just wrote the 10 month update! The big guy is 11 months old! First birthday preparations are underway and makes me a little teary. He grows daily. He probably weighs 22 lbs (haven't been to the doc) and just keeps getting taller. Still no walking, but he has taken a couple of steps on his own. I think that he just prefers to crawl from place to place. One thing that he loves to do is CLIMB! He climbs on everything. Lu never really did that. You can't take your eyes off of Wally before he is on top of something, which then he can't get down. He eats pretty much what we eat, but enjoys me feeding it to him. He has 4 teeth and another one making its way. He wears 12 months clothing most days, but can wear 18 months comfortably. He has a size 4 shoe and diaper. I would say his favorite things right now are anything with wheels. The child loves a car and loves to make the vrrrrooom sound. He says a few words, but not too many. RWS just learned how to drink with a straw! He can use a sippy cup and loves to dance. He's still a happy guy, except when hungry *danger*. My favorites are how he and Lucy interact. They belly laugh and light up when they see each other. The other day Lucy asked me about Heaven (a whole other story) and she said she didn't want to go to Heaven right now because she just wanted to play with her brother. She is so great with him and always wants to help. I'm so proud of my kiddos!
 

 No more pictures!
 Pic by Lu (horrible)
 Loves to play in the cabinet
 Busted! Trying to climb around the baby gate to go upstairs.
 Lucy was playing library. Thought it was cute.

No comments: