Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Play Mates


These kids are starting to really play together. We are having to revisit sharing quite a few times during the day. Lucy has really been having fun playing pretend lately. I am loving watching her and her "customers". Reynolds just follows her around and thinks he is playing with her. They are the cutest!
Lu playing with the ironing board I had when I was little.

Trying to get in on the action, between snacks of course.
He can walk behind this toy now. Yikes!
Look what I found at the thrift store...$10! Once I cleaned it up, we had a great time riding around.
They love each other!
Beep Beep! (Ha, his John John matches the car.)

No comments: