Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Check Ups

I've changed pediatricians and we had RWS rechecked today. He is 4 1/2 months old and weighs 16 lbs 7 oz, is 25 1/4 inches long. His head is big yall! He is definitely on the bigger side. But dang he is cute. He is showing off his new tricks.

Lucy also had her 3 year old check up! I can't believe that she is 3. I can remember every minute of that day 3 years ago. She has grown into such an entertaining little girl. She is constantly on the move. She is so sweet, a great talker, loves to "put on shows", loves her brother, is a great snuggler, is beautiful, is smart, and the list goes on and on. She is fully potty trained and would love to pick out her clothing everyday, if I would let her. Lu has a mind of her on and is too smart for her own good sometimes. She is constantly amazing me with the things that she knows and the words that she says. Today she weighed 28 1/2 lbs and is 37 5/8 inches long. She has only gained a pound since her 2 year check up. Tall and skinny.
This is a typical afternoon at our house. Lu is cheering on Wally as he shakes his rattle. Always the encourager. We also change dress up clothes about 5 times a day. (My mom saved my dance costumes from when I was little. They make great dress up clothes.)

Just for comparison:

Lu at 4 months 1 week: 13 lbs 10oz, 24 3/4 inches long
RWS at 4 months 2 weeks: 16 lbs 7 oz, 25 1/2 inches long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could hold that big head.

Lucy's B-day card on the way. May not get there on the 9th. Sorry!!!

Gaa Gaa