Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Max and Ruby and such

So with all of the big changes around our house, Phillip and I wanted to do something special for Lucy. She is a big fan of the cartoon Max and Ruby. When I heard they were coming to the area I had to get a ticket. Phillip took Lu for a special Daddy/Daughter date. They got McDonalds and then went to the show. Phillip was so cute because he came out of our room in dress clothes and I asked him why he was so dressed up, and he said, "because Lucy and I are going on a date." He is a great Daddy. They had so much fun. She did really well and loved watching the play.





Lu has been doing such a great job as a big sister. She can be very helpful, when she wants. She loves her little brother and today I heard her say to him, "we are all best friends." Very sweet.

She was holding him while she was watching tv.


She also has been really into her baby doll the past few days. When I put RWS on his play mat, she gets the other mat out and puts her baby on it. She has had a good time playing Mommy.

I wonder what she is telling him.


No comments: