Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Vacation Continued

While in Myrtle we were able to visit some of Phillip's very best friends. They used to get together every Thursday night. Many of them now have kids and we all have girls! It was so fun to see everyone and get to hang out again. What a great group of people. We sure miss these guys.


Most of the original group.
All of our girls.

Katie, Kylie, and Lu


Of course I got sunburned the first day. That is just my luck. My great friends, Gina and Kerri, drove over from Charleston. They are awesome. We played a nice round of Headbandz. It is from the 80's and is awesome. Molly and I shopped too. No pictures because I spent too much and don't want Phillip to know :) Just kidding.





Kerri, me, and Gina






Me and Molls






Lu loves her Aunt Molly!






Relaxing with Pops.

No comments: