Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jacksonville Zoo

Phillip and I went to St. Mary's to visit my parents over New Year's. Don't feel bad for him, it was his idea. He played golf two days in a row and went to the Gator Bowl. My mom and I went to the Jacksonville Zoo one of the days and met Amy and her brother's family there. Her brother and his wife have the cutest little boy named Calvin. They don't live far from Jacksonville and Amy was visiting them. The zoo was one of the nicest I have ever been to. It was really clean and the exhibits were done very nicely. It was a good time. I waddled around that place until I couldn't do it any more. We didn't see half of it. Can't wait to go again. Thanks for meeting us there Amy!

Got to do our cheesy shot!
Jaguar only separated by a chain link fence.



Baby Calvin!

We will always find a good mascot.

No comments: